Easy financial planning for Yamaha dealerships
Brixx gives any Yamaha dealership the power to be proactive about managing their future cash flow.
Yamaha dealerships template demonstration
This template is for demo purposes only, any data entered will not be saved.
To start modelling your own dealership, sign up to Brixx and get in touch with us at email@example.com.
We’ll share this template with your account and answer any questions you have.
“Brixx gives all Yamaha dealerships the power to be proactive about forecasting business results and managing future cash flow.
This is a real “plug and play solution” that’s more flexible than any budget spreadsheet and allows dealerships to see outputs and results based on variable inputs and sales forecasts. Most importantly, it is NOT necessary to have accountancy skills in order to use this tool and to meaningfully model your dealership’s future commercial outcomes.”
Simon Gill, Group Financial Controller – Crescent Yamaha
Who can use it?
- Owners/Dealer Principals
- Bookkeepers & Admin Staff
- Sales Managers
- Workshop Managers
- Parts & Accessories Managers
What are the benefits?
- Template reflects a real current Yamaha dealership model – including workshop time, clothing, parts and accessories sales
- Quick and easy to use, with easy to read results graphs
- Quickly see the effects of additional income streams like loans
- Instant feedback exploring different scenarios, e.g. special sales campaigns or new model launches
“Big picture thinking”
- Understanding sales impact on overall profit
- Proof of potential earnings planning for acquiring extra funding, e.g. bank loans
- Early preparation for lean periods like the winter season
- Resource planning for overheads such as new hires
- Budgeting for new dealership locations
How to use the template
The components of your dealership
Every component of your Yamaha dealership has been included in this template, from sales, to costs, to the assets the dealership owns. In Brixx every part of the business can be modelled, and you are free to add to and modify the structure of your model to reflect the reality of your business.
Adding forecast data
In each component you’ll enter a forecast covering the next 3 years. Sales forecasts include unit price and unit numbers, while costs of sale and OTR costs can be calculated automatically based on your forecasts.
Brixx models handle the double entry accounting for you, letting you concentrate on what matters most – understanding your business. Brixx generates a full cash flow, profit & loss and balance sheet based on your model, as well as a financial dashboard. Drill down in each to see the origin of your figures.
Comparing actual performance with your forecast
Track how your business is doing each month by comparing your forecast with actual values for each type of sale and cost. You’ll quickly see where you’re performing well, and which areas of the business need attention. Use this information to inform your forecasts, increasing the accuracy of your planning.