Track your business cash
Cash flow projections
- Create 10 year forecasts that inform key strategic business decisions
- See all cash in & out in detailed charts & reports
- Works for all industries and both product or service businesses
- Set assumptions around payment terms
- Profit & Loss, Balance sheet and Cash flow
- Smart, professional layouts
- Break down rows to trace the origin of any number
- Double entry accounting handled for you
- Change an activity and all reports update
“You can model scenarios with accelerated growth due to funding or advertising spend, or slow the business growth down to see how those factors change the outcome.
We were able to look at how two months of no new business would affect our cash flow, giving us some worst-case situations to think through.”
Jack Berryman – MintMech Read the full story
- A project timeline view for all business activities
- Each row controls when figures impact your reports
- Drag and drop start or end dates
- Shift entire projects in time
- Perfect for testing date sensitive scenarios
Visualise your business
The complete picture
One clear view that everyone in the team can see, understand and have a conversation around without requiring a financial expert to navigate or explain. It’s a visual picture of your business.
Teams, sharing & collaboration
Add a team of 5 collaborators to your account, controlled by a team owner who can set individual permissions for each plan. People can live collaborate together and use the version history tool to track changes and view earlier versions of a plan. In addition, add as many free viewers as you like with non-team member access.
All the ingredients you need for a successful financial business plan
Report & chart downloads
Excel spreadsheet, PDF and PNG ready to be included in your business plan documents
Automatic national insurance & pension calculations. Forecast salaries and raises.
Sell shares, receive investment and pay dividends
Calculate borrowing, interest rates, payback periods and different repayment methods
VAT, Sales tax and GST
Tax payments to and from government calculated
Stock purchases automated by sales forecast
Control over depreciation calculation and multiple disposal options for assets.
Taxable profit calculated and amount owed forecast
Savings rate & inflation
Set-up adjustable annual rates.
Regular free software updates
We’re always working on new features based on customer feedback and release many updates a year.